Virtual Lab of Process & System Modeling
The activities of the Virtual Lab are to investigate stochastic- (for instance maintenance), deterministic (e.g. mechanical etc.) systems and processes modeling – basically in the engineering and technical management – to work out mathematical models that help decision making of engineers and technical management, and study their possibilities of use, and theoretical questions (for example model and system uncertainties).
Weboldal szerkesztője: Pokorádi László
Szerkesztő végzettsége: Professor at Óbuda University, Donát Bánki Faculty of Mechanical and Safety Engineering
– Helicopter airframe and engine maintenance engineer (BSc);
– Combustion engine engineer (BSc);
– Mechanical engineer (MSc);
– University doctor (technical sciences);
– CSc (technical sciences); PhD (technical sciences);
– Dr. habil (technical sciences).
Weboldal elérése: http://www.prosysmod.hu/